On February 28th at 4:00PM CST, Linda Ford of Ford Business Consulting is interviewing me in a teleseminar titled "How to Use Customer Oxygen to Breathe New Life into Your Business!" This is a a topic I feel very passionate about, and have written about in my blog and DM News.
I’ll share principles and learnings from my experiences in four startups and 7 years at Dell leading change initiatives and customer-centricity strategy. Topics include:
- Why "customer feedback" isn't enough
- How your culture will change if customer centricity is real
- What works (and what doesn't) to get "customer oxygen" into your organization
- How to get everyone in your organization focused on the customers' needs
- How to make your business more successful by putting your customers to work
- And learn about the Peacock and Woodpeck (verbs)
I believe customer-generated content can drive more than merchandising and marketing strategies. It can impact multiple layers in the culture and company strategy. I believe that only happens by operationalizing the customer voice in your employees day to day and showing operational results.
3.2.07 UPDATE -- Here is the MP3 of the Seminar