I haven't kept up the pace of posts here compared to previous years. Part of this is because it's been an exciting, busy year. But the other cause is my writing time is fractured between this Decker Marketing blog, our company blog (Bazaarblog) and writing other articles / columns. So, I thought I'd point you to articles I wrote elsewhere over the past year or so that you might find interesting...
Some of my columns on iMedia Connection:
- The Big Idea Behind Social Commerce
- How to Market Social Media to Execs
- Get Web Analysis Fundamentals Right
- Positives About Negative Product Reviews
Other articles / interviews:
- Word of Mouth and Your Business: Bridge the Gap
- Bazaarvoice's Sam Decker on Fueling WOM Implementation
- Social Commerce Interview with Sam Decker
- Sam Decker on Customer Centricity and Culture
Selected blog entries from Bazaarblog:
- Why Customers Write Reviews
- Can Customers Trust Online Reviews?
- The NPV of Reviews
- 16 Insights from Ted Leonsis (AOL)
- Summary of Answers for "What about Negative Reviews?"
- New Frame of Reference: Value is in the Quality of Co-Creation
- 18 Customer-Created Marketing & Merchandising Tactics
- 10 Clues You have a Marketing ROI Culture
- "Operationalize" Customer Centricity
- A Story of Customer Centricity: Discovering Your Customerrs' Perspective
- Defining Social Commerce
- The "Waggle Dance" and 7 Steps to Reaching Customer Centricity